Document with additional information of the Conference: “Evidence of changes in the human iris”
November 2018. San Juan, PUERTO RICO
Additional information and links to supplementary images of the following cases.
– Case # 3.
Video with Paralax effect. TA of the cardia.
– Case # 4.
Video with Paralax effect. TA of the liver.
– Case # 5. Links related to the case.
Artículo: New stain in the Topographic Area of the spleen.
Instagram: Video. Location of a Stain in the Topographic Area of the spleen.
– Case # 6.
Additional information Hereditary Signs.
– Addicional information. Case nº 8.
It is a different example of “Pigment Loss”. In this case, it is not of physiological origin, but has been produced by friction in a surgical intervention.
– Case # 14.
Video with Paralax effect. Change of iris color.
– Case # 20: This example of the formation of a new sign corresponds to the left iris of the same person that appears in case number 1. This iridian sign is another of the consequences of Plumbism.
– References to other examples of “New Stain sign” that can be seen on the web:
- New Stain in the Topographic Area of the liver.
- Increase in a Pigmentation on the iris (TA of the liver).
- New Stain in the Topographic Area of the spleen.
- Formación de una Pigmentación en la Zona Topográfica del pulmón izquierdo. (Contenido Premium)
– Other additional examples of “Changes in the signs of the iris”:
- Evolution of a Pigmentation during 10 years. Initial image updated (11 years apart).
- There are alterations to the iris.
- Changes in the iris (2nd).
© Multiple Reflex Iridology. All Rights Reserved. © Javier Echavarren Otín. 2018